7″ vinyl issued in late 1997 (?)
7″ pressing info:
• First pressing = 1100 on black vinyl w/ 12pg. stapled booklet
• Second pressing = 980 on black vinyl w/ 12pg. stapled booklet
• Third press = 1070 on black vinyl – some w/ 12pg. stapled booklet, some with yellow sheet
• Fourth press = 150 on black vinyl w/yellow sheet, additional “FINAL PRESSING” stamp and hand-numbered to 150
- All pressings handstamped with “This Music Belongs To…” The intention was for people to write their own name.
- Various copies had broken strings, picks, original lyric sheet bits, etc. thrown in.