ABOUT MAGIC BULLET RECORDS
Magic Bullet Records started in 1997 inside of a small apartment near the campus of Penn State University. It is currently operated out of North County in San Diego, CA. From day one onward, the focus has been on providing forward-thinking and innovative musicians/artists with a cooperative, hands-on, DIY-rooted method of getting their music heard.
The label is owned and operated by Brent Eyestone with assistance from Dwid Hellion, Nate Newton, and Eric Richter in band selection.
To support the label and all of the bands directly, please visit the webstore section of this site and pick up any of the dozens of releases we have to offer. We currently accept Credit Cards, Paypal, and traditional mailorder. Additionally, the majority of our catalog is available via the iTunes Music Store.
FOR LICENSING & MASTER/SYNCHRONIZATION INQUIRIES (THIS WILL DESTROY YOU, DARK OPERATIVE PUBLISHING – ASCAP), PLEASE CONTACT: Brent Eyestone
• For all other inquiries and general contact, please email us here.
• STORES, ONE-STOPS, & DISTROS (ANY SIZE!), PLEASE CONTACT OUR EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR FOR WHOLESALE RATES:
- COBRASIDE DISTRIBUTION : Randy Boyd : 818.548.9001 : http://cobraside.com/catalog/
• FOR CANADA/MEXICO/WORLD MAILORDER AND DISTRO, PLEASE CONTACT:
- DISCHORD: Brian Lowit : http://www.dischord.com/store
• INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- AUSTRIA : TROST
- CANADA : F.A.B. : Sylvain Rompre
- CZECH REPUBLIC : DAY AFTER
- GERMANY : CARGO RECORDS GERMANY : Felix Horstmann
- HOLLAND : SONIC RENDEZVOUS
- ITALY : GOODFELLAS
- JAPAN : CR JAPAN | DISK UNION
- SWEDEN : SOUND POLLUTION
- UNITED KINGDOM : PROPER DISTRIBUTION : Jon Hughes